[C320-list] Forespar Marelon Seacock replacement

DAVID PRUDDEN dprudden at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 11:53:51 PDT 2019

Daryl,

I had to replace a different thru hull a couple of years ago for the exact same reason-the screw fot the handle stripped and wouldn't stay in. Randy Risvald at Forespar was a great help. You can email him at randall at forespar.com   The replacement was part for mine was #932143. It's the entire thru hull. I left the brass in the hull and replaced the valve head and handle - 4 bolts.

David Prudden