[C320-list] Transmission Clutch

Charles Holbrook charlesholbrook at ymail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:45:14 PDT 2019

 The transmission can be removed pretty easily.  All I did was remove the four motor mounts not the mounting bolts that the vibration pads rest on and then I just slid the motor forward a couple of inches.  The transmission just unbolted from propeller shaft and forward plate.  The whole process too less than an hour.
I have a shop in Port Clinton, Ohio Lakeland Marine that knows our transmission well. The guys name is Chris Hammond (419) 734-1300.
Charlie  95' C320192