[C320-list] FWIW Uploaded some pics of Battery/davit/solar/alternator project to my album

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Wed May 15 05:50:55 PDT 2019

Sorry no pics of alternator but just looks newer.  Same belt.  No Regulator pic either (yet).  If anybody wants specific pics I can get them next visit in couple of weeks.
NOTE: Have Visio schematic but have to update/verify it first (one last time) before upload as Visio and pdf.
Album Name (Batt replace, Solar,Alternator etc...)
https://c320.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=358&page=1&sort=0

Trying to pay back this forum as best I can.  Much, much help.  Would have been much harder without the help from this forum.
Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185