[C320-list] Perkins Engine - Glow Plug Activation

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Fri May 31 07:30:15 PDT 2019

Scott,

My 1994 #53 with the Perkins M30 has the same starting setup as your #39.  I’ve had the boat since 2011 and usually count to about 15-17 before pushing the start button, and that usually does the job.  There are some instances where ~15 isn’t quite enough, and I have to repeat, but I think your count is about right.

Don Johnson
Amazing Grace, 1994/#53
Alamitos Bay, Long Beach, Ca