[C320-list] Which Racor Filter?

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 14:15:01 PDT 2019

We are using the R15T. I can positively tell you that it will clog before the primary filter clogs which is a great thing and the way it should work. Downside is that it is apparently not commonly stocked. We are waiting three days at the dock in Hatteras for some to get shipped in. Not a bad place to be, but we  missed several good sailing days. I plan on keeping two spares on board from now on.

Fair winds,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867