[C320-list] Which Racor Filter?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sat Oct 5 11:09:05 PDT 2019

Jeff

I like your logic. I’d not thought if it that way before although I had noticed that the Racor is hugely over specified (in terms of flow rate)
I shall also fit shut off valves either side
I have had an engine stoppage in a moderate sea due to sludge in the tank getting stirred up (not my own  boat I might add) and anything that speeds a filter change is a good idea!

Maybe I’ll fit a second filter in a bypass loop too

Graeme
#366, 1996

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!