[C320-list] Sailing in the time of coronavirus

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 06:42:42 PDT 2020

My boat is still tied up in its winter storage slip at Sailing Associates Inc. marina on the Sassafras River, upper Chesapeake Bay.
I was working diligently and had both the diesel & boat ready to move to my assigned mooring by April 1st.

When on Friday March 27 the marina asked that we don't come back based on Maryland governor Hogan stay at home order.

Now I drive from South Jersey through Delaware to Maryland and although I don't stop, don't contact anyone, direct ride to the boat, no contact with anyone, I have been staying at home since then.  Lucky my employer allows me to work from home.

It has been very frustrating not to get the boat and complete so many items that I had planned.
But the away from boat time has allowed for additional study of C320 and planning for when I return.
Thankful for the internet.

This too will pass.  And out sailing again!

Bob Borelli
Catalina 320 no. 209
Gerogetown, MD