[C320-list] Sailing in the time of coronavirus

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 9 06:56:19 PDT 2020

Here in Ontario at the CFB Kingston Yacht Club we are temporarily shut down. Scheduled 16 May launch pushed to 06 June , and that is not likely to happen. Small work parties 5 or less allowed on site to prepare for a potentially disastrous spring flood. We suffered significant damage just last year. On our 24th of May long weekend a bunch of us sailors would raft up at the St Lawrence River Park Island, Cedar. Won’t happen this year and we’ll sadly miss it.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone