[C320-list] Sailing in the time of coronavirus

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:33:14 PDT 2020

All closed in Milwaukee Wisconsin on Lake Michigan.

Marinas, boatyards & yacht club are all closed.

Every one, take care.

Karl
Kindred Spirit #282

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Realty 100
Phone - 414-322-6541
Fax - 414-327-6870

Have a smooth sailing day.................................