[C320-list] Fridge Lid Soft Close Solution Needed

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:15:55 PDT 2020

When I had a C320, I tied a short piece of line in a loop to the ring on
the lid. I then screwed a small cup hook into the frame above the fridge.
Anyone who went into the fridge was cautioned that when opening the lid,
ensure that the loop of the line is over the hook. Problem solved! On our
C387, we do have a strut, have found that if bumped, it will crash down, so
replicated the C320 solution on this boat also as a belt and suspenders
solution.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103 (formerly C320, #808)
Columbia, MD