[C320-list] Michigan

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 10:14:38 PDT 2020

Ok, friends... our RV has changed course!

Heading to Holland, Michigan on Sunday & driving north along Lake Michigan.

Anyone want to take us sailing??

Or, give us information about racing clubs?

We race Windy City, #948, all winter in SW Florida.  Have cruised her to Bahamas, Keys, and Tampa!

We have our sailing gloves ready!!

Captain Diane Fowler, CRS, GRI, e-PRO

Nautical Realty Group, Inc.
Let me help make your sale a breeze.