[C320-list] Installing Solar Vents in Hatch Glass

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Mon Dec 28 06:29:12 PST 2020

HI Ian,
We had one of these on our previous vessel that was installed by a previous
owner.   Was in the hatch in the head and really helped.   If I remember
right we had it going in different directions depending on if it was summer
or winter.  You can find very large hole saws and if you take your time it
is quite manageable.
Happy New Year,
Bruce
Somerset, San Pedro, CA #671