[C320-list] Fwd: Atom Voyages - Delivering a Catalina 320 to the Virgin Islands

Leonard Hooks lehooks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 15:50:14 PST 2020

Arthur,

Thank you for the link. I did not realize who the author was till I was a couple of paragraphs into the article.  I have read some of his stuff before and was never been able to finish because of his condescending, arrogant attitude.  I did read the whole thing and was surprised he finally found something good to say.

Leonard Hooks
Revelation 2001 #685