[C320-list] Fridge compressor replacement

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:19:06 PDT 2020

No help here on install but if you wouldn’t mind getting a picture of the
corrosion I'd like to know what to look for.  Our AB cold machine is
getting long in the tooth too.

Hopefully someone will chime in with alternate locations.  I know a lot of
folks like that location where yours is because you can open the aft locker
 to let some heat escape theoretically making it more efficient...I haven't
seen the white paper that proves this :)...  but it sure seems logical to
me.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514