[C320-list] Water in the port side locker of frontcabin

SCHWARTZ schwartz781 at optimum.net
Mon Jul 20 16:23:55 PDT 2020

AhoyI am repairing my aft water tank hose connections after a long tine trying to find a leak. The 90 degree pex fitting comming of aft tank was the culprit. Tight quarters getting it out....Tank has been removed, and I want to replace pex line going to under galley counter.....have not pulled it out yet, seems to slide nicely in a tube....has anyone replaced this line???Joe..#245