[C320-list] Question abouts Blisters on Early Models

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 09:07:16 PDT 2020

All
I have a earley model 320 a 94 Hull # 30.  She stay in the water and comes out every 2 years for new bottom paint.
Last uear she came out and we found a couple of blisters.  This winter she came out for some unscheduled maintenance and we found 3 more blisters.  A moisture mter should a evelated level of mositure throughout the hull and the yard recommened a full peeling.
Up until now I never heard of a peeling. From what I have learned so far it sounds like it takes the hull down to the fiberglass.  Thus allows the glass to dry and then put down a new barrier coat.
It is not a cheap process.
Has anyone had this done?    Thanks ahead of time
Tony