[C320-list] Heat Exchanger Removal - Perkins M30

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Tue Mar 10 05:44:36 PDT 2020

To all,

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed. I searched the archives and did not see a thread. Does anyone have a simple heat exchanger removal checklist or set of instructions? I would like to remove my heat exchanger and clean it. Additionally, my plan is to soak it in a 5 gallon bucket using barnacle buster or something similar. Any thoughts on that, as well? Are there other alternatives that work well that are less expensive?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Smith
S/V Sailmates, #121, ‘94