[C320-list] 500 FG Turbine Fuel Filter Advice

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Sat May 16 20:39:49 PDT 2020

> Any thoughts from anyone who has installed this fuel filter
> would be greatly appreciated. I am also worried about height,
> though the website says it is 20 centimeters. I measured the
> area under the aft berth as about 11 inches, so there should
> be no issues there.

It won't fit if you check the height specs.  The parts4engines.com 20cm dimension at the top of the page is for the box it comes in,
NOT the assembled unit.  Further down the page, the assembly height is given as 30cm which is near enough to 11-13/16" or
considerably taller than "about 11 inches".

Sorry to disappoint,

Stephen Cox
C320 Tegwen #1141