[C320-list] 500 FG Turbine Fuel Filter Advice

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Sun May 17 05:20:14 PDT 2020

Has anyone experimented with where else to place the Racor? That spot that requires the “shortie” filter is not necessarily the best location. Also, I think the model we have is crappy and expensive for what it is. It’s difficult to change the filter.

On my old Bristol 30, I had a Racor 500 installed high up so that you didn’t need to use a shutoff valve when you changed the filter. The bowl was very easy to see for algae and water.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10