[C320-list] ANCHOR CHAIN WELL DRAIN

Gus Macdonald rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 05:20:04 PDT 2020

Last season, I had to work on the windlass.  To gain access the forward panel had to be removed in the V berth.  This provides some visual access to inside of the hull where the anchor locker drain exits the hull.  You may be able to inspect the bottom of the anchor locker where the drain fitting is located with a mirror but it is very tight access.  I am speculating but think to actually make repairs or properly inspect the drain hose, it would be necessary to remove the forward water tank.

Angus
Hull# 999