[C320-list] ANCHOR CHAIN WELL DRAIN

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 17:36:15 PDT 2020

 I was at my boat today and looked closer.  In addition to accessing the drain hose, anchor locker fitting and thruhull by removing the wood panel directly at the front of the v-berth ......... the thruhull and lower part of the hose can be accessed by removing the wood panel above the front water tank and then looking forward directly over the water tank. That would probably be the easiest way to replace the thruhull and reach that hose connection.  However, you would still need to go thru the panel in front of the v-berth to get to the anchor locker drain fitting and upper part of the hose.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 (#32)
Holland, MI