[C320-list] ANCHOR CHAIN WELL DRAIN

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed May 20 20:00:46 PDT 2020

I managed to get a look and inspect the chain locker hose, exactly as described below by Dave.  The hose is black ribbed and is clamped with a single clamp at chain locker and thru Hull. I assessed the hose to be good enough for this season, but will replace it at seasons end. Will likely need a heat gun to get the hose off, and I’ll double clamp the replacement.
Thanx for this forum
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone