[C320-list] Throttle Cable stiff

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun May 31 07:32:28 PDT 2020

There is a nylon grabber clamp inside the binnacle tube which keeps the shifter/throttle cables away from the steering cables. The easiest way to get at that clamp is to take the binnacle off the cockpit floor. It can be done from the top after the compass is removed, but is very difficult. You need 1” diameter arms 3’ long  with many articulations! It is a bit of a job getting the four bolts from the binnacle mount on the floor
, but once done the rest of the job is easy pesy.
JohnM
1999#574