[C320-list] 2 minute video on Adjusting Throttle Tension on Edson Pedestal

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Oct 30 09:42:53 PDT 2020

My mechanic did something similar by installing a "U-Bolt saddle cable clamp" on the throttle cable near the engine. Snugged it up just tight enough around the jacketing to cause a small amount of friction in the cable. The part was only a couple of dollars. It's been that way for 8 years and has never needed to be adjusted. Was done when I bought the boat and we had to replace the throttle cable because the jacketing melted against the exhaust. PO paid for all the work under the survey recommendations.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us