[C320-list] Reverting Raymarine autopilot software to previous version

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:11:53 PDT 2020

Scott

Unfortunately I don’t know the answer to your question, but....

If there is a way to do a factory reset of all the firmware, then
theoretically you should be able to assemble the versions you want to
install onto the microSD and get to then versions you want.

So...I would research factory firmware reset.  If that is possible then I
would speculate you can get where you want to go.   Concur with your
assesment that was a feature on the head unit.   I miss it.

Regards

Troy Dunn
Hull#514