[C320-list] Chesapeake Havre De Grace

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:19:41 PDT 2021

Scott

I think Tidewater Marina is your best bet.  There aren’t any resort style
marinas in HdG.   Lot's of great folks there to give you ideas about where
to go or what to see in HdG.

I'm surprised you will be in HdG so quickly but I guess I wasn’t paying
attention to your plan/schedule.   We spent 5 years exploring the upper bay
and NEVER made it is far south as Solomons.   So...you will be passing a
lot of great stops in order to arrive in HdG so rapidly.  Honestly...if you
were prioritizing places to see...neither HdG or Northeast would be in my
top 10 places to visit between Solomons and The top of the bay.

Regards

Troy