[C320-list] Companionway hatch repair

cdickhut2 at aol.com cdickhut2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 10:18:09 PST 2021

Jeff,
I purchase  varnish from Catalina Direct. Same varnish Catalina used on the interior (Target Coatings EM2000wvx) I refinished some of the trim inside. Sanded the trim and a couple of coats of the varnish. It matched perfectly.  I think the cost was about $26 for a pint.
Chuck DickhutUSCG Licensed CaptainS/V ObsessionCatalina 320 # 114