[C320-list] Impeller and fuel filter replacement--learning the process

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed Jul 7 07:31:45 PDT 2021

Clay, based on your hull number, I am guessing you have a Perkins? Be aware the hull numbers after about 340 or so have Yanmar engines. A lot of the advice offered here from owners of newer models may be incorrect.

The process may be slightly different. See if you can find some Perkins-specific advice.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us