[C320-list] bilge pump issue

mike at softscrap.com mike at softscrap.com
Thu Jul 15 18:39:42 PDT 2021

   Mine is 621.  The hose is basically loose, only plastic ties around the
   wires that pass through the bilge.  Don’t know if this is correct, it’s
   how the boat came.  99% of the water in the bilge comes from the AC.  I
   just replaced the float switch with a solid state unit … no moving
   parts, so far I like it much better.
   Mike Shetter
   PLYMOUTH. 621
   Get [1]Outlook for iOS