[C320-list] bilge pump issue

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Thu Jul 15 19:18:53 PDT 2021

Mine has had a solid state sensor since new. (And to respond to some
other responses, no I do not have a shallow bilge. And my fridge does
not drain into the bilge.) Seems like there should be a better system
than just some plastic ties around wires. Possibly I had those and the
plastic tie broke.

Scott