[C320-list] Seacock question / AC Install

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 16 19:13:51 PDT 2021

Hi Troy:

If I were doing a replacement, I would definitely do it myself. But an original install requires insights that, frankly, I’m not confident I have.

Where to put the through hull. Where to put the ducts. How to arrange and re-arrange all of the wiring so it makes sense. And, frankly, I’m not confident in my ability to plan  a complete system without making a mistake.

Better to spend a couple of grand and make sure it’s done right. That will make my insurance company happy. Plus, I’m getting old enough that all of that boat yoga takes its toll on my body.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10