[C320-list] Quiet 12v fan?

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 06:38:18 PDT 2021

I got 3 of these around last Christmas (2020) for my 320:
https://www.amazon.com/Anpress-Electric-Rotating-Conditioner-Portable/dp/B01GPY34Y8/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=anpress+fan&qid=1565616652&s=gateway&sr=8-14

They are currently listed as unavailable, but many Chinese products are
often sold under different brand names on Amazon but all made by same
manufacturer so maybe you can find a similar product.  These were
recommended here on the list by others.  They aren't quiet , but they
aren't loud (minimal motor noise, no vibration noise, just air noise), and
are 12v.  They move so much air that if I don't velcro them down, they will
move.  I'm very happy with them.  I wired 2 into the aft cabin light
fixtures, and put one in the salon.