[C320-list] Water heater replacement

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 06:06:19 PDT 2021

Jame,

One more thing.....  Keep the coolant from the hose, if you want to anyway,
to be replaced after the new heater is connected. There might be a quart or
two. Run the engine for a couple minutes and the engine coolant level
should go down so you can add the old or new coolant. This may take a
couple cycles to get all the air out of the new lines etc and to get the
coolant all back in.

As far as the reattaching the rear bracket - I don't remember that being a
problem. As a disclaimer - "Your experience may be different."

If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

John Meyers