[C320-list] Fuel sender puzzler...

ptormey at 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Thu Aug 11 11:24:26 PDT 2022

You can probably calibrate the sender unit by bending it to agree with full.
BUT the lazy way would be to simply put a tick mark on the bezel indicating
how much fuel you just put in to top off.

Fill the tank, add a writable tape to the gage mount, then after next refuel
mark the tape with that amount, repeat until a pattern appears.

Pat Tormey
Blue Skies s/v
Newport, RI USA