[C320-list] Intermittent list emails - and a NEW TOPIC TOILET RELATED!

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:42:51 PDT 2022

I had to fish this one and only e-mail out of my spam folder to even figure
out how to reply to the various emails I discovered when going directly to
the C320 site.   Folks are absolutely correct.   Something has gone
horribly wrong with the way the list is being handled by spam filters.   I
am using my gmail account because I thought that certainly gmail would pick
up some of the traffic but alas, no.   And I have no way to respond
directly to the emails on the C320 site.   I think Jack is right we seem to
be headed down the same path he described.

FWIW

Troy Dunn
Hull #514