[C320-list] Problems at survey

Chris White chriswhite252000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 08:27:59 PDT 2022

 Graeme
I have had this on my 1997 C320.There is a little movement where the SS base sits on the deck.Clean and reseal around the plate.Clean the rust from around the inside bolts, it's only superficial.I know this because I took one bolt out to check.
Check tightness of nuts.That solved it on my boat.
Chris WhiteDandy C449
UK