[C320-list] Seafurl furler

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Feb 25 15:31:19 PST 2022

Jeff,

Does that Seafurl have an internal halyard?  What model number is it?  Didn't know whether the manual for it ended up on the website or not.

-Jeff H.

PS: Sorry I can't answer that question but if you or anyone with an older C320 furler wants an upgrade or is having trouble, Mark Hood has a Shaefer 2100 in great shape off of a 2001 C320 that's available in the MA area. He's getting a new Selden rig and the mast, boom, Garhauer boom vang and parts are available. The foil could be disassembled for transport I believe. This would be especially good timing/useful if someone were considering replacing their standing rigging. Great opportunity to upgrade or replace damaged parts.

https://www.schaefermarine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/SchaeferFurlers2100.pdf