[C320-list] Hi all - question about water in the bilge

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:50:18 PST 2022

David-

Welcome aboard!  You are definitely in the right place and congratulations
on buying a great sailboat!

  Since you have an early model I’m a bit hazy on how the fridge drains on
your hull, but on hull #514 the fridge does drain to the area behind the
bilge.   If the water is freshwater then that’s the most likely suspect for
sure.  You can put a gallon down the fridge and see what happens if you
aren’t sure.  Some hulls have a Y valve in the head that hooks the fridge
up to the shower sump.

You asked who these emails go out to.  The answer is anyone who is
subscribed to the mailing list and anyone who looks on the association
webpage or google group.   This is not a private forum and not restricted
in any way I’m aware of.  Jeff H correct me if that has changed.

Also be sure to use the search function in groups, works very well and you
will get to know various things about your model (earlier hull,  Perkins
engine,  shallow bilge) that you want to keep an eye on.

Regards-

Troy Dunn
Hull #514
Wonky Dog