[C320-list] Remove & Replacing Front Loading Refrigerator

Steven Snyder mssnydr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:43:16 PST 2023

We have a 2007 320 Mark II. it has the original Waeco, front opening
refrigerator, it looks like a dorm refrigerator. It isn’t holding temp
below 47f so we have decided to replace it. Does anyone know how to do
this? We removed the trim at the front edge of the countertop and the trim
piece that attaches to the bottom shelf it sits on. I can see what looks
like a piece of wood which keeps the refrigerator from rocking. It may may
be glued to the underside of the solid surfacing countertop and sits
between the underside of the countertop and the top of the refrigerator. We
can see the front legs sitting on a shelf. They are not counter sunk into
the supporting shelf. There appears to be 1 - 2 mm of space between the
wood strip and the top of the refrigerator.

It is difficult to grab the bottom of the refrigerator and pull it forward
and out. It appears stuck and are looking for suggestions on how to remove
it.

Steve Snyder
Norfolk, VA
Windcatcher. #1101
--
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and

- Theodore Roosevelt