[C320-list] Engine Anti-Siphon Issue?

ART HARDEN artstree at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 11:08:40 PST 2023

On the older boats the anti siphon on is located in the engine compartment it is very close to the waterline in later models they relocated it and I have considered doing the same. With regard to the elevation consider they the bottom of the sink is above the waterline. Assume the waterline is 6 “ below the bottom of the sink and heck the elevation.

Sent from my iPhone
Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" E-62
937.885.9380 (o)