[C320-list] Asymmetrical spinnaker

ROBERT MILLER r.miller at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 5 15:21:33 PDT 2024

When I had my 320 I had a similar choice, and chose an on-line sailmaker (Precision) based on reviews, pricing, and the fact that they are headquartered in my hometown. I thought that might help with service if there were issues. If I had to do it again, I would pay the extra and get a good local loft to make them. My sails were ordered very early so I could use them on a five week cruise I had planned. However, they were delivered late, and were made incorrectly. It took months to sort that out and I missed a whole season with them. In the end the sails, once corrected, were very nice, but even with the financial concession the sailmaker gave me it wasn’t worth the frustration and inconvenience.
Just my experience, I’m sure there are many satisfied customers out there as well.
Rob
Formerly Alchemy, #571
Sent from my iPhone