[C320-list] steering issue

Louis Friedman loualfr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 12:09:45 PDT 2024

Update- somehow seems fine now. Ridder moves freely and boat runs fine. May e something got stuck on the rudder and fell off during towing?  Will monitor. Thanks for all the input. Got to learn my steering system better. Also realized my wheel is slightly bent, this part of it rubs on instrument panel when down around 6 O clock on each revolutions.
Sent from my iPhone