[C320-list] Running rigging

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 08:54:23 PST 2024

And Practical Sailor recently had an article on adding a reeving eye (sewn
one is easy) to halyards:

https://www.practical-sailor.com/sails-rigging-deckgear/bulletproof-splice-for-reeving-new-halyards

But I have done what Jack suggested, simply sewing the two ends together
and covering with a little tape.  Easy.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206