[C320-list] Exhaust question

Louis Friedman loualfr at gmail.com
Mon May 27 06:21:12 PDT 2024

   They replaced the long hose from muffler to thru hull

   Sent from my iPhone

     On May 27, 2024, at 9:18 AM, Dave Hupe <hoopdtwo at yahoo.com> wrote:

   The "exhaust system" would start with the exhaust elbow on the engine,
   a small hose from the elbow into the muffler (clamped at both ends) ,
   the muffler itself, a long exhaust hose from the muffler to the exhaust
   thruhull (clamps at both ends), then the thruhull itself.
   So, the question is what hose was replaced?
   Dave Hupe
   1994 C320 #32
   [1]Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

   On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 8:37 AM, Louis Friedman via C320-list