[C320-list] Exhaust question

Dennis Cookson dennis at cooksons.net
Mon May 27 06:22:11 PDT 2024

Lou, make sure that water is coming out of the exhaust outlet on aft port side along with the exhaust gases.

Before starting the engine, go into the aft cabin and remove the rear engine cover. Then with engine idling examine the route from heat exchanger to exhaust elbow to muffler to outlet and ensure there are no leaks.  Good luck.

Dennis Cookson
Catalina 0577