[C320-list] Exhaust question

Jeff Smith svsailmates512 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:43:29 PDT 2024

I second this. My pump was cycling and I would get water in the area by the
 sewage holding tank. I finally traced it to a leaking  calorifier (hot
water heater). I just removed the hot water heater though most will replace
it. To diagnose it, though, removed the galley drawers and cabinet face and
then watched the hot water heater until I saw water seeping out.

Cheers,
Jeff