[C320-list] Pump Out

surprise thompson87.com surprise at thompson87.com
Sun Sep 15 13:43:16 PDT 2024

I can speak from experience that this can happen. A few years ago I asked the yard to lube the thruhulls before launch and they left the macerator thruhull open. Since I never use it I didn’t check. But after our first sail I found the holding tank completely filled with seawater and the toilet close to overflowing. I’m sure it filled up when we were heeled over on port tack.